I thought this would be the ideal opportunity to introduce myself and to provide the latest update regarding the progress of our works.
My name is Becky Gartland and I am the Customer Liaison Officer for Esh-Stantec. I carried out site visits prior to us starting work and spoke to a number of residents during this time so some of you may have already met me. If you have any queries at any stage throughout our works please feel free to contact me to discuss :)
Work that was carried out last week on site:
- Structural survey of precast concrete cover slab and surround.
- Breaking out of surround to the cover slab.
- Coring of cover slab to allow for lifting points.
- Deliveries of concrete pipes and MH chamber rings.
Works taking place this week.
- Remove cover slab.
- Commence excavation for installation of 1st Manhole 5m deep, install earthworks support, commence construction of MH chamber.
Have a lovely week!