I hope you're all well and enjoyed your Jubilee celebrations last weekend!
Just a quick update and some progress photos from our work on site.
- The overpumping and installation of the Haigh inlet screen is now complete. The Haigh inlet screen controls flows and screens solids that are contained within the flows.
- Landscaping around the Sewage Treatment Works are ongoing, with some areas now complete.
- The pumps are now installed at the pumping station.
- The Motor Control Centre (MCC) Panel installation is complete.
- The NSAF Blowers have been secured to the concrete plinths.
I have included some photos which link to the bullet points above for you to take a look at.
As always, please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions you would like answering. A member from our project team will be more than happy to help.
Have a great weekend!