Good afternoon, I hope you have been enjoying the warm weather of late.
I thought i wouldd give everyone a general update for the works here at Embleton for what we have been carrying out lately.
- We have now started the electrical installation works on site and will be carrying this element of work out for the next 6 weeks.
- The NSAF tank at the bottom of the site is now complete and filled with media, this is where the biological element of the treatment process will be done using natural process.
- Concrete hardstandings to the new skip handling area are under construction and should be completed next week.
- Footpaths and mowing strips around manhole & duct chambers are nearing completion
- General landscape grading is being carried out whilst we have dry weather in preparation of topsoil & seeding works, we have started some areas already.
I have attached some photos that may be of interest.