Good afternoon all,
It's been a little while since I last provided you with an update so wanted to pop on and get you all up to date with what's been happening on site.
Pumping Station Works Area:
- Last week we continued with the excavation and installation of the PCC drainage from manhole 11 towards new manhole 8 as well as partly constructing the chamber of manhole 8
- Completion of the formwork and concrete installation works to the penetrations of the Valve Chamber and Pumping Station structures
- Following the above, the area between the Vavle Chamber and Wet Well of the pumping station has been backfilled, shoring equipment has been removed followed by stone backfill
- Continuation of the excavation and installation of the electrical ducting and draw pits from the Kiosk to the new Valve Chamber
- Following the above, electrical work has continued within the new Kiosk and MCC Panel as well as cable installations through the ducting into the Valve Chamber
Throughout the remainder of this week before we break up for the Christmas Holidays we will continue with the above operations along with removing the access scaffolding using a 35T crane. Demobilisation of selected plant equipment will also take place over the course of the week.
Any questions, please let me know.