Myself and Ian Davison wanted to provide an update on the fire last friday. We are carrying out a thorough investigation, the initial report suggests an electrical thermostat failure.
The generator had recently been serviced, and no defects were reported. This information has been passed over to the company, whom we hire our generators from.
We await an incident report from Tyne and Wear Fire Brigade.
Both the project and the site team, would like to thank everyone for their concern during the incident and understanding whilst we dealt with the fire.
Have a lovely weekend.
Christine and Ian