Good Afternoon All,
I hope you have all been enjoying the wonderful weather.
Our progress for last week:
- Traffic Mangement installed on junction of Moor Mill Lane and Greenford lane. Trial hole and investigation works completed.
- Further trial holes completed within Birtley STW.
- Manhole surveys within Birtley STW completed.
Update for this week:
- Works on hold due to ecology issues for trail hole across Birtley STW access road. Methods are being revised to suit.
Planned works for next few week’s:
- Trial holes at junction of Kibblesworth Bank and Greenford Lane for W/C 25th July.
- Road closure of Haggs Lane between Lamesley road and Greenford Lane, for 2 weeks 1st August, for further trial hole works and site establishment.
- Set up compound within Birtley STW, W/C 1st August.
- Commence work area prep to North Field by LAmelsey SPS W/C 1st August.
Please contact us direct if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 3774500.