Good afternoon everyone,
As the site closes for the week, please allow us to update you on our progress, once again, as always, the information has been provided by our Adam..
Progress for this week:
- Capping beam concrete works completed last week
- They have dug out and prepared for the reinstatement works to existing stone retaining wall at either end of site
- Installed safety handrails in preperation to dig out works for the lew level toe beam, at river water level
- Commenced the rebuild of the stone retaining wall, stonework
Planned works for next week:
- Concrete fill to rear of new stonework at either end of site
- Commence the backfill to the rear of capping beam
- Commentce install of land drain/weep holes to new section of capping beam
- One the weephole drainage has been installed, dig out at low level for the toe beam is to follow on
As always, we are here to help. If anyone wishes to discuss this work or any aspect of the site, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a lovely weekend, and stay safe.