Good morning All,
Following my site visit last week I have received an update from Adam regarding the progress of our work on site.
Work completed last week:
- Ongoing work to repair the damage caused by the flood events. Repairs carried out to the coffer dam wall and low level excavation for toe beam
- The site has been effected by high water levels meaning work could not progress until repairs have been completed
Work expected to take place this week:
- Complete the excavation works to toe beam, at low level
- Blind out the dig layer of concrete to start forming the low level toe beam
- Diamond drilling of new piles to allow the toe beam to be tied back
If you have any queries relating to this section of work, please get in touch with us.