Can we please take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year.
The site team as always, have provided an update of their progress.
- Remoblised to site following Christmas shutdown
- Continue with remedials to site at low level, following flood events, in weeks leading upto the Christmas break
- Continue to dig out and blind excavation for the low level toe beam
Planned works for next week:
- Continue with back blinding of low level excavation for the toe beam, to guard against further flood events
- Fencing will errected to the south end of our works to allow removal of trees and vegetation and other wortks required
- Continue with dowel drilling to tie toe beam to piles
Have a lovely weekend.