As we all prepare for the Easter break, Adam has sent over his usual update.
Progress this week:
- Coffer dam removal completed earlier this week.
- Gully base and pipework installed, building up to finished road level to be complete by early next week.
- Commence install of kerbs to narrow foot path of rear of new parapet wall. Expected to be completed by early next week.
Planned works for next week:
- Complete Kerbs to narrow footpath.
- Stone up and prep ready for tarmac road reinstatements.
- Stone up and prep for reinstatment of narrow concrete footpath to rear of the new wall.
- Lay concrete to reinstate narrow path at rear of new parapet wall.
Me and the team would like to wish you all a great bank holiday, and I hope the sun comes out to join us all.