Fastflow are progressing well on their batch of work. Update of the dates below for each of their sections:
- Church Bank/Tynemouth Road A193, Walker – Due to complete Sunday 16th September 2018
- Heaton Road, Heaton – Due to start 19th September 2018 – Due to complete 5th October 2018
- Dalton Street, Byker – Due to start 15th October 2018 – Due to complete 29th November 2018
- Lobley Hill Road, Gateshead – Due to start 26th November 2018 – due to complete 17th December 2018
- Shields Road, Byker – Due to start 7th January 2019 – due to complete 19th February 2019
- West Road, Fenham – No dates planned
We are having a Customer Event at the East End Pool (Hadrian Square, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE6 1AL) from 4:00pm - 7:00pm on Wednesday, 26th September 2018, to specifically give anyone who would like to come along and learn more, information on the Shields Road work starting 7th January 2019. This is a significant section of work, but planned to take 6 weeks. Nevertheless we would like to talk direct with our Customers "face to face" on this section as it is important that you understand the traffic management and temporary traffic lights we need on Shields Road to achieve the cleansing of water mains at this location.
We would love to see you on the 26th September 2018, even if you need more information on other sections of Fastflows work we will be working on up to Christmas, we will be at the East End Pool on the 26th September 2018 from 4:00pm.
Thank you for your continued patience,
Graeme Ridley (NWL Project Manager)