As we come closer to our departure from site, our site team have provided a further update of our progress.
This week the team have;
- Finished construction work on site in the rear lane of Killingworth Road last week of April
- Carried out conditional CCTV survey check of existing sewer to rear lane, awaiting reports
- New wall to rear lane cleaned off
- Commence demobilisation of site compound, including removal of site cabins and hard standing
- Topsoil reinstatements to compound ongoing
Planned works for next week:
- Reinstate Kerbs and footpath to site compound entrance
- Remove all remaining fencing and materials from site compound by end of the week
As always we thank you all for your continued patience whilst we complete our works in the area.