First of all please let me apologise. I did write a post of our progress last week however for some reason it didn't publish so I have published today. 'Better late than never', as the saying goes. Sorry.
Anyway moving on to this week, Adam once again has provided us with the following information.
Progress for this week:
- The clean up was completed on Tuesday following the flood event last week, including removal of debris from pile casings, and coffer dam wall repairs
- Rodger Bulivants (pilers) were back on site Wednesday, and starting to install pile cages, with a view to grout on Friday/Monday
Planned works for next week:
- Rodger Bulivant to continue with pile cage and grouting, the team are aiming to complete by Tuesday
- Our Esh gang continue to be in attendance to pilers (Rodger Bulivant)
- Pile cap rebar and concreting to commence next week, expected to take 2 weeks to complete this section
As always we will be back in touch next week. Unless of course hit another glitch, once again sorry for that.