This week the team on site have:
- Construction of toe beam started on Monday, and poured today
- Commence construction of low level in situ concrete feature cladding, to north and south ends of site
- Remove last of existing brickwork to south end of site, and blinded out in preparation for capping beam construction
Next week the plan is:
- Continue with low level in situ concrete cladding construction, pour planed for mid-late next week for north and south ends of site. Central section to follow
- Start dowel installation for the capping beams at the north and south end of site, in preperation for beam construction
Have a lovely weekend.