This weeks progress report.....
- The temporary tanks are being stalled today (4) so we can connect the system and remove the tankering element from the village.
- The rock removal in the road is progressing really well as it's thickness is starting to reduce, it's currently two metres deep!
- We are still progressing with the rock removal at the Mill side with the reduced noise techniques, the water levels have hindered us but the team are plodding on with 7 metres to go but it still as hard as ever.
- The working area at the lagoons has been reinstated on the wood side and the gravity drainage is now complete apart from the lagoon connections.
- An apron of concrete has been installed at the bottom of the field to ensure there are no agricultural issues as a result of the installation of th e rising main and gravity sewer.
- There is reinstatement underway around the pumping station and the river bank wall so visually you should see a difference at the village.
Don't forget to get in touch if you require further information, I'd be happy to help